6 December 2023 - Refuels N.V., one of Europe's leading suppliers of renewable biomethane (Bio-CNG) for decarbonisation of heavy goods vehicles, today published Bio-CNG station data for November 2023.
- A total volume of 4,334 tonnes of Bio-CNG was dispensed from 13 public access refuelling stations in operation during November 2023. This is a 51.3% increase from 2,863 tonnes dispensed in November 2022 (10 stations)
- The average daily dispensed volume was a record 144.5 tonnes, compared to 132 tonnes dispensed per day in October
- For the three months ending 30 November 2023, the total dispensed volume was 12,314 tonnes, an increase of 60% compared to the three months ending 30 November 2022
- For the three months ending 30 November 2023, a daily average of 1,535 vehicles refuelled at ReFuels' Bio-CNG stations, compared to 1,026 vehicles for the same period last year
- Record number of vehicle trials and indications of customers expanding vehicle backlogs, supporting further long-term growth in Bio-CNG demand
“This month, we reached a new milestone with our first week of dispensing more than 1 million kg renewable biomethane, only 14 months after we passed the 500,000 kg per week mark. This reflects the rapidly growing demand for Bio-CNG as both larger and smaller fleet owners adopt biomethane as their fuelling solution of choice to drive down emissions from heavy-duty trucking. We are well positioned to capture this growth with our existing infrastructure and continuously expanding station network,” said Philip Fjeld, CEO of ReFuels.
Through the CNG Fuels brand, ReFuels operates 13 public access Bio-CNG stations on major trucking routes in the UK. The group has two more stations under construction in Aylesford in Southeast England and Doncaster in South Yorkshire, one of the UK's largest logistic hubs, and expects one further station to commence construction during the financial reporting year ending 31 March 2024.
ReFuels provides monthly operational updates, which are normally released within ten working days after the end of a month.
To receive ReFuels' stock exchange and press releases via email, subscribe at refuels.com/investors
For further information, please contact:
Philip Fjeld, CEO ReFuels N.V.
Tel: +44 7976 159 833
ReFuels is decarbonizing Europe's truck fleet by developing, owning, and operating green station infrastructure. We are rolling out a network of reliable and convenient stations offering renewable biomethane fuels to heavy goods vehicles, with hydrogen and electricity to be added. By the end of 2026 the target is to have 30-40 stations across the UK, while the long-term ambition is to become Europe's leading integrated supplier of alternative fuels for commercial fleets. For further information please visit www.refuels.com (http://www.refuels.com./).