ReFuels N.V. (ticker: REFL) ("ReFuels"), one of Europe's leading suppliers of renewable biomethane (Bio-CNG) for the decarbonisation of heavy goods vehicles listed on Euronext Growth Oslo, announces that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGM”) was held at Apollolaan 15, 1077 AB Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 30 August 2023 at 14.45 CEST.
The audited financial statements of ReFuels for the financial year ended 31 March 2023 were presented to the AGM.
The following resolutions which were tabled at the AGM were duly passed:
· Agenda item 3 (b) – Adoption annual accounts 2023
· Agenda item 3 (c) - Discharge board members
· Agenda item 4 - Amendment remuneration policy board members
· Agenda item 5 (a) - Appointment Ms Krastel-Hoek as non-executive director
· Agenda item 5 (b) - Appointment Mr Tuohy as non-executive director
· Agenda item 6 – Discharge Mr Baldwin for liability for his responsibilities
· Agenda item 7 – Appointment external auditor for financial year 2024
ReFuels is therefore pleased to announce the appointments of Ms Carina Krastel-Hoek and Mr David Tuohy as non-executive directors of ReFuels with immediate effect.
In addition, ReFuels hereby announces the resignation of Mr Timothy John Baldwin as a non-executive director and chairperson of the Board of Directors of ReFuels effective from conclusion of the AGM. The Board of Directors of ReFuels has also approved the appointment of Ms Yvonne Visser-Stam as chairperson of the Board of Directors of ReFuels with effect from conclusion of the AGM in accordance with ReFuels’ articles of association and board rules.
The changes will be registered with the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KvK) as soon as possible.